Cape Coral is a city located in Lee County, Florida. It is known as the “Waterfront Wonderland” because of its extensive system of canals and waterways. The city has over 400 miles of canals, more than any other city in the world. Cape Coral is also home to Tarpon Point Marina, one of the largest and most popular marinas in Southwest Florida. If you are not familiar with Tarpon Point Marina, here are 10 things you need to know.
10 Things You Need to Know About Tarpon Point Marina
1. Tarpon Point Marina is one of the largest and most popular marinas in Southwest Florida. It is located on the Caloosahatchee River, about 5 miles from the mouth of the river.
2. The marina has over 400 slips that can accommodate boats up to 100 feet long. This means that there is plenty of room for everyone, no matter what your boat size.
3. The marina has a full-service boatyard with a wet slip and dry storage available. This means that you can get your boat serviced and repaired at Tarpon Point Marina, if needed.
4. The marina is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This means that you can come and go as you please, and there is always someone available to help you with your boat needs.
5. The marina has a ship store where you can buy all of your boating supplies and accessories. They also have a fuel dock so you can fill up your boat before heading out on the water.
6. The marina has a restaurant and bar located on the premises. This is the perfect place to relax after a long day on the water. The restaurant also has a beautiful view of the river, so you can enjoy the scenery while you eat.
7. The marina offers a variety of boat rentals, so you can try something new or stick with your old favorites. They have everything from pontoon boats to kayaks, and there is sure to be something that everyone will enjoy.
8. The marina offers a variety of fishing charters, so you can go out and catch the big one. They have charter boats of all sizes, so no matter how big your group is, they will be able to accommodate you.
9. The marina offers a variety of tours, so you can explore the area’s rich history and culture. They have everything from kayak tours to dolphin watching tours, and there is sure to be something for everyone.
10. Tarpon Point Marina is the perfect place to spend a day, a week, or even a lifetime. If you are looking for a place to relax and enjoy the water, this is the place for you. No matter what your interests are, you are sure to find something to do at Tarpon Point Marina.
Cape Coral is a great place to live, work, and play. And Tarpon Point Marina is the perfect place to enjoy all that the city has to offer. If you are not familiar with Tarpon Point Marina, now you know 10 things you need to about this popular destination. So, what are you waiting for? Come and check it out for yourself!
Places to visit near Tarpon Point Marina:
- Sirenia Vista Park
- Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve
- Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro
Enjoy a unique boating experience with Sunset Jet Ski Rentals & Tours Sunset Dolphin Boat Cruise in Cape Coral, FL!
Sunset Jet Ski Rental & Tours | Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel & Naples, FL
Sunset Jet Ski Rental & Tours is your one-stop shop for all of your watersport adventure needs. We offer fishing charters, sunset boat cruises & dolphin tours, jet ski tours, and free-range jet ski rentals in Fort Myers, Naples, Sanibel, and Cape Coral. All boat and jet ski rentals include one FREE tank of gas.
What are you waiting for? Choose your adventure and book a Sunset Jet Ski Rental & Tours dolphin/sunset boat tour or jet ski rental in Fort Myers, Florida.