Marriot Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa
Why Marriot Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa is The Best Place to Stay in Sanibel
When it comes to luxury, comfort and relaxation, Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa is the best place to stay in Sanibel. Conveniently located on the West Coast of Florida among miles of pristine beaches and world-famous shelling, The resort offers visitors an ideal getaway filled with endless opportunities for adventure, exploration and fun.
Tucked away in its’ own private peninsula, Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa offers a serene escape from the everyday while still providing guests with some of the area’s finest dining, shopping and entertainment venues nearby. With guest rooms boasting sweeping views of the Gulf of Mexico or Intracoastal Waterway, this resort is not only an ideal vacation spot, but also a wonderful place to host meetings and conferences or a wedding.
Here are eight reasons why Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa is the perfect place to stay in Sanibel.
1. The resort offers gorgeous views of the Gulf or Intracoastal Waterway from every room.
2. Guests are surrounded by miles of pristine beaches and world-famous shelling at Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa’s location on the West Coast of Florida.
3. At Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa, guests can enjoy an outdoor pool with sun deck and plunge pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center with cardio classes by Precor, an indoor heated lap pool and whirlpool with sundeck plus the Gulf Side Spa by Jasmine with eight treatment rooms, men’s and women’s lounges, outdoor shower with sun deck and retail boutique.
4. The resort is close to Sanibel Island Lighthouse, Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum, J D Reed Wildlife Preserve & Audubon Center, Tarpon Bay Explorers (where guests can swim alongside the dolphins), Bailey’s General Store and one of the world’s best shelling beaches.
5. Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa offers several choices of accommodations ranging from standard rooms to luxurious suites, villas and specialty suites such as a Club Level Aqua View Room or an Executive Penthouse with harbor views and wraparound terrace complete with whirlpool.
6. Every room at the resort features a flat screen TV, mini refrigerator and coffee maker.
7. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy biking or golfing on nearby courses while guests who prefer to watch sports will find spectacular views of games held at the nearby Sanibel Community Park, home of the Sanibel-Captiva Optimist Baseball, Bobcat softball and Sanibel Soccer Leagues.
8. With eight on-site restaurants to choose from, visitors will discover a variety of culinary options at the resort including The Palm Terrace Restaurant which offers an elegant setting for breakfast, lunch or dinner in an open-air casual atmosphere overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway or pool area.
These reasons and more make Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa the best place to stay in Sanibel.
For more blogs like this one, check out our website! Thanks for reading!
Sunset Jet Ski Rental & Tours | Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel & Naples, FL
Sunset Jet Ski Rental & Tours is your one-stop shop for all of your watersport adventure needs. We offer fishing charters, sunset boat cruises & dolphin tours, jet ski tours, and free-range jet ski rentals in Fort Myers, Naples, Sanibel, and Cape Coral. All boat and jet ski rentals include one FREE tank of gas.
What are you waiting for? Choose your adventure and book a Sunset Jet Ski Rental & Tours dolphin/sunset boat tour or jet ski rental in Fort Myers, Florida.